Madison County CASA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so all donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted under the law. The program strives for a diverse funding base and currently operates on a mix of government funding, government and private grants, annual fundraisers, and most importantly, support from private citizens and businesses who believe in what we do.
Financial contributions to the program go toward the recruitment, training, and supervision of the volunteers who are working day to day with these children. CASA programs are very cost effective because the number of paid staff is kept small. Our dedicated volunteers work directly with the children.
We welcome any questions you have about our funding structure, and should you choose to make a donation to our program, rest assured that we take seriously our responsibility to spend those contributions wisely. Each gift to Madison County CASA is appreciated, no matter the size.
Madison County CASA accepts donations electronically through the Paypal link below. You may mail checks to Madison County CASA, 110 Irby Street, Jackson TN 38301. If you are a business owner or manager who would like to explore a mutually beneficial partnership with Madison County CASA, please contact Shannon Stewart, Executive Director, at 731-427-5554 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertising space is available on our website and marketing materials.
If you’d like to help out but can’t be an advocate or make a cash contribution, here are some things on our Wish List. Please contact Shannon Stewart, 731-427-5554, or email@example.com to help out with any of these things or discuss other ways you’d like to help our CASA kids.
- Civic or service groups or restaurants willing to provide dinner for volunteers going through training (usually we feed about ten to fifteen people for seven meals over the course of a training)
- Sofa for the office waiting area
- Office supplies (example: copy paper, pens, post it notes, gift card to office supply store or department store)
- People interested in serving on select committees for special projects like fundraisers and community education events
- People willing to provide toys for the CASA Christmas Drive